Willifield Way, NW11
- Winner of the Stuart Gray Award 2014 for best project in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
- A major internal and external restoration of a grade II listed property in the Hampstead Garden Suburbs to create a comfortable family home.
- This remarkable grade II listed residence is set in the beautifully preserved Hampstead Garden Suburbs and was built in the early 20th century. The project is in the process of a major reworking of the whole house and garden to create a comfortable family home with an extension at the rear and a loft conversion. The forecasted handover date is March 2013.
- Existing built area: 174sqm, Finished built area: 178sqm
- On site, forecasted handover date: March 2013