Located in North London, XUL Architecture is a commercially minded, client centred architecture practice. We are efficient and responsive, and put particular focus on the client’s experience as well as in finding ingenuous ways of bringing light into architecture.
Developing positive relationships
We believe each client is special and has a story to tell. We listen to your needs and do what it takes to meet your expectations. We combine our energy, knowledge and talents to deliver great customer service and strive to develop relationships that make a positive difference to your lives.
Designing for natural light
Our extensive research is based around finding ways in which we can bring more natural light into architecture as this has a positive impact on spatial quality, wellbeing, productivity and creativity.
We believe in constant improvement and encourage change. Our lateral thinking allows us to creatively overcome challenges. Our motto is ‘there is always another way’! so we always like to explore alternative design solutions as well as finding the right strategy to suit the client’s needs.
Our team is comprised of people from all parts of the world, giving us a rich breadth of experience, cultural background, depth of talent and human potential. This is accompanied by the added value of having a can do attitude when in front of any challenge. And of course, you can be involved in this creative process as much as you want to be. Design is a dynamic and interactive process.
We recognise how important it is being part of the local community. We reside in shop front premises which makes us accessible and approachable - our door is always open. Our aim is to build trust and aspire to be the “go to” local architect. We also try to bring the community together by organising local events.
With you every step of the way
Who makes it happen
We empower one another as everyone is responsible for the success of the business. We always welcome new talents and encourage their development and reward their performance.
Architect - Part III
We are looking for a talented Architect
- RIBA Part III with at least 2 years UK experience.
- A skilled architect: a creative designer able to run residential projects through all RIBA stages.
- Experience in high-end residential (single family houses and small developments) and commercial projects.
- Experience in construction drawings packages.
- Strong AutoCAD and Sketch Up skills essential. Revit advantageous.
- Strong graphics (InDesign and Photoshop) advantageous.
- A people person: Great communications skills and fluent spoken and written English. Confident to deal with their team, as well as our lovely private clients, consultants, partners and network.
- Passionate, driven, motivated, proactive, kind, honest and fun.